I know I've been missing since Thanksgiving - WOW - how did THAT happen? It feels like I wrote my last post just yesterday.
Anyway - I'm trying to dig out of bags of gifts, suitcases and dirty clothes. I'm hoping I'll update on our past months events soon.
In the meantime, I have a thought for you....
As we were driving home from Ohio the other day we saw a sign at the driveway of a home - not unlike any other sign...you know, advertising that they have "Hay for Sale" or something like that....but what WAS different about this sign was... "Used Cows for Sale". Ok - see for the next 5-10 miles or so I contemplated exactly what this meant. In NO way did this ever come out looking 'pretty' and something that I would actually want to buy.
WRONG I tell you - simply WRONG. If my purse, with my camera, wasn't buried - I would have whipped out my camera...also if we weren't in such a hurry to get home - I would have turned around. I really wish I had now.
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








7 Comments:
It's so good to hear from ya! Hope y'all had a great Christmas :)
"Used Cows for Sale"??!?!?!?! HUH?!??!?!?? I'm not sure I'd want to know...
Hmmmmmmmmm...I wonder what they were used for? Hope you and yours had a Blessed Christmas!
First off, what the heck is a used cow? Secondly, do they expect someone to be driving down the road and suddenly realize that a used cow is just what they need? Weird.
Glad to hear that all is well and there are cows for sale:-) What? Hee, hee, hee.
And you are?????
LOL!!!
Used Cows...
I've heard they're a better buy because once they leave the lot their value depcreciates greatly. You probably would have been wise to get one then...
Yay! You are back! I have missed hearing from you! And yeah, sign me up for 2 used cows!! LOL...what the heck is that about?
It's so good to hear
Banner Advertising Network India
Post a Comment