Some of you aren't going to believe this!!!!! Itchy outgrew a pair of his pants....NOT because of length but because "They are too tight when I sit down Mommy." This is SOOOO HUGE!! Thankfully, as it seems, he's putting on some weight!! YAYAY!! He outgrew his 5slim pants!
I've been packing it in him hoping to get him to gain some weight because I was starting to get worried about him. With his allergies, his food is VERY limited but I found a new chicken nugget for him and I told him he could have those WHENEVER he wanted. LOL We've been through quite a few boxes already. I mean - they aren't THAT fatty - they show 10grams of fat per 5 nuggets...and this is probably the highest fat content food he has..but he loves them.
Although, they are made with potato and corn based breading...we found out if overcooked in the microwave, they quickly go up in flames. EEEK! It has smelled AWFUL in this house for days.
But YAY....ITCHY GOT A GUT!! I had him weigh and he is up to 44 pounds!!
America, the Beautiful
3 months ago








9 Comments:
ROFL at the burning nuggets.
YAY Itchy!!!! I thought you were going to say he outgrew one of his allergies. Wouldn't that be awesome?!?!?!?!
Way to go, Itchy!
I LOL'd at the image of flaming nuggets in the microwave!
Good for Itchy!
Great job Itchy! I'd pass some of little butt's weight to you if he could just have some of your height. lol.
That's exciting!! Great job:-)
YAY!!!!!
I know how excited I would be if Samuel weighed 44 pounds. So, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woowhee! Hot nuggets! LOL Way to go on Itchy's weight gain!
Way to go little GUY!
Great job
Banner Advertising Network India
Post a Comment