Okie first of all I curse MB this morning, only lightly though. I love you like a sister (or is that SITSta? ;>) but she was the first person that ran through my mind as I was wiping the sleep from my eyes. You said you didn't really want to know about my BEWBS - but I just thought I'd give you a pretty (hah!)picture from this morning.
Since I had the boys, the girls have a mind of their own, I call it bewb independence. I guess that's a good thing since I'm living in a testosterone household, but I wish I had some control over the situation. They fight constantly, try to go to their own corners (armpits?) and generally just run all over the place. Since Cowboy was born, I have worn a leisure bra when not in the wrangling bra. Simply because the skin touching skin thing has really gotten to me.
Obviously, said leisure bras get the wear, much more than the wrangler and they start looking their age after while. Matter of fact, Nerdlicious (DH's name of the day) commented the other day how he likes my lace bra. Ladies, it's NOT a lace bra, it's just starting to get that many holes in it and the other three were in the washer. Anyway - I have 4 leisures in rotation - the lace bra, the stretchtastic one that is so stretched out that it gapes under the arms and then two that are newer. Last night I pulled stretchtastic out of the drawer. I think stretchtastic will be getting a funeral before lace bra for the following reason...
I woke up and immediately thought, "Oh dear, what are the girls doing???" I look down my shirt and stretchtastic has turned AROUND my body and one of the girls has FLED through the armpit part of the bra!! The other one was about to escape over the front hooks. The first thing that inner voice screamed at me was HOOK AND SPIN!! I guess that's NOT supposed to work if it's a front hooking bra right?? The two little blue eyed guys at the end of the bed (that woke me up) asked me why I was laughing so hard. Heaven help me if they ever remember that scene when they are older. Love you MB, thanks for the memories this morning. ((()))
__________________________________________________
I'm also going to try to do some of the other misc tasks I've seen on other blogs. So here goes....
__________________________________________________
Embarrasing moment story...
I was a Freshman in Jr. High. I didn't need to lose weight in HS but the girls (yes it appears this is a bewb story too) were still big and no matter how many exercises my mom and doctor tried to get me to do - the girls wouldn't stand at attention. Some girls just don't change do they? I was at a pool party and the guy that I had a crush on happened to be there. I wasn't changed yet so I went into the bathroom to change and when I came back out said guy (we'll call him Jerk-in-a-box) was laughing at me and so were some other guys. Then that GLORIOUS nickname that thankfully didn't stick....GRANDMA! Jerk-in-a-box had obviously been outside looking through the window while I was changing clothes and brought the story of "The Rise and Fall of Nik's Girls" to the party as a housegift. MORTIFICATION multiplied. Looking back, I was proud of how I handled it. I brushed it off and told him it would be a lot funnier if he didn't look like a perv in front of his friends for WANTING to see my bewbs. Oddly enough, there was a guy that had a crush on me that earned a lot of respect from me. He was the one that told me what jerk-in-a-box had done and told me I shouldn't worry about it at all, everyone will forget on Monday. My friend Peggy told me I rocked his world when I told him thank you and kissed him before I left. We never hooked up but we were good friends and "Hey Grandma!" was only yelled 1 or 2 times in the hallway the next week before it dissipated.
__________________________________________________
Let's see - the "Hubby rocks" thingie and what I love about Nerdlicious. Since I've already gotten MORE than talkative, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. I love the way he brushes my hair out of my eyes/face. I love how he kisses me goodbye every morning even if I'm dead to the world. I love how he fixes my underwear on my bum if he notices it's ridden up a little while I'm getting dressed. I love the geekfest webpages he creates from time to time with pics of us and various songs that remind him of me/us. I love the fact he knows I'm a dork and puts up with it - even with a roll of the eyes here and there. I love the fact that he'll sit for ever and just play with my hair. Plus, I still look at him and think "dang he's CUTE!" It can't hurt that he likes the girls just the way they are.
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








5 Comments:
Oh now I can't stop laughing
the word picture! the word picture! LOL Your Dh rocks!
aaahaahaahaa
I actually don't have anything to say because I'm lauging too hard. I'll come back when I've regained my composure.
That is so funny about the lace bra!!! You are too funny!
That's just plain funny. My hubby made a comment the other day about my "bewbs" that I rather resented..
I won't go into the gory details, but I've breastfed 3 healthy children. What do you want???? Know what I'm sayin'???
Thanks for stopping by today!
I want to punch that kid for you...even now! Plus...how does he know what grandma's girls look like? Who else had he been spying on?
Post a Comment