I'm not sure I can recover from this. I may need someone to call in the professionals and setup some therapy appointments for me because WOW I really, REALLY screwed up this time. No seriously....REALLY. Oooh, We can't forget about Guiness, this is surely never to happen again!
I had to admit to Geeksauce (DH) he was RIGHT about something and I was wrong. Needless to say he was very calm and complacent about this victory *snort*...so much so that he ASKED (he's my shy guy) for PROOF of said mistake so he could bring it home to me. I'm pretty sure the dance he gifted us with would be GREAT on "So You Think You Can Dance" but he would get critiqued on his technique. Quite honestly, I didn't realize he could dance like that!! LOL
It's with a heavy heart that I relinquish my diamond encrusted crown of "Mom is always right" and put on my "Mom is ALMOST always right" bedazzled crown shaped wire hanger.
*sigh* Sorry to let everyone down.
I guess to get back at him - I'll post the ONLY picture we have of him wearing a PINK PLAID *snicker* shirt. This was us in 1989 - with our puppy Roxie and of course the PINK PLAID POWER RANGER. There is justice in this world. :> I still think he's cute though.









9 Comments:
That is funny! And a really cute picture! And, as luck would have it, I am a therapist, so we'll get through this!
Hi Nik! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some comment love. I love your blog layout the colors are yummy. And this post has me cracking up for after reading PINK POWER RANGER...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It was nice to meet you and I hope to "see" you again soon!
But didn't you know? Mom is ALWAYS right, even when she's wrong! :)
LOL...well, you can tell him that you just wanted to give him a taste of what it feels like to be right and intentionally made yourself be wrong....LOL yeah...that's it. ;)
Y'all make me wanna watch Footloose and The Breakfast Club. That is the BEST picture. Seriously.
ROFL I would have given just about anything to see the victory dance.
I'm cracking up at Dawn's comment ... she's a therapist. You'll get through this. LOLOL
... and being the good friend that I am, I will generously pick up your slack ... because I'm still always right. *snort*
SEE - another bonus to being a Single MOm - I AM always right!!!!!
That is a really cute pic! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm adding you to my blog roll!
*snort*
Pink plaid power ranger...
I think I just sprayed cola on my keyboard, laughing.
Post a Comment