*waving wildly*

I'm here! I'm here!



Thanks for the message Shannon...it whipped me back in shape to jump back on! I have been away from my computer these past few weeks...well it's been away from me - we had a fight and it wasn't working well - it won for a few days until I got a new part. I could have used the computer upstairs but it is SOOO slow with blogger, I just get frustrated and forget what I'm blogging about.



Anyway - I'm back. I'm finally FEELING better after a third round of antibiotics and I'm DONE with football AND soccer. I can't tell you how liberating that is!!! I'm a new woman.



I have been reading and staying up to date with everyone. I've been thinking about ya'll! I'm highly jealous about the Blogger-meeting extravaganza, wish I could have made it! I loved seeing all the photos. Each and every one of you are beautiful!

I'll get back in the saddle here soon though.

8 Comments:

Stacy said...

Hi from Tampa! Glad you pointed me to your blog!!

CaraBee said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Shannon said...

Glad you are back and feeling better!

Football and soccer over... just in time for the holiday rush to begin, huh? ;)

Jenny said...

So glad you're feeling better! It's good to have you back!

Melissa B. said...

Welcome back...we missed ya! BTW, please don't forget Sx3 today...we have a VERY timely snap for ya!

Angie's Spot said...

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better and that sports have taken a hiatus. Now let's move on to holiday hustle and bustle. And yes, you simply must join us for the next blogger meeting. The more the merrier!

Aunt Julie said...

Glad you're feeling better, and glad you're Back in the Blogosphere again. Hope it wasn't the Pop'rs that made you ill! BTW, Aunt Julie's hosting another *Recipe Week* over at my place, starting today. Remember how yummy the last one was?

Jen said...

Glad you're feeling better! Looking forward to seeing you more often! ;)