Follow up...

Here's is a followup to the Flock of Seagulls post I made a week or so ago.

This morning Itchy is getting ready and I look at him and notice his hair is a little whompajawed so I tell him "Go fix your 'do dude" in which case he responds "I dunno Mommy, I like it, makes me look like an evil GEEEEENius, do I have to?" and does an evil laugh.

Ok - WHERE did he get THAT from???

At least he didn't say "makes me look like a ballerina" or something like that. LOL

7 Comments:

CaraBee said...

That's hysterical! Where's the picture?? It's always amazing what kids pick up. Evil genius, indeed.

Jen said...

Hilarious! What a funny thing to come up with... evil genius! I agree... better than a balerina! LOL

Tam said...

OUT of mouths of babes...isn't that the saying.....how funny!

Shannon said...

I was laughing first at the word "whompajawed"!!!

Angie's Spot said...

I agree, we need pics! Too funny.

BBB said...

And the truth shall set him free... LOL!!!

M-A said...

ROFL now that was funny!