Fx4

I found this a few mins ago...found it appropriate for Friday's foto finish fiesta and flashback Friday.


I'm thinking Itchy had a rough night sleep'n - sure made me giggle when he woke me up. Awww and he was still in those little romper onesies for sleepin. *sniffle*
Flock of Seagulls anyone?


If you don't know what Fx4 is all about...head on over and take a look at Candid Carrie's Blog, she provides with all sorts of Friday FUN! Well and Saturday and Sunday - since sometimes it's hard to catch everyone in one day.
Ohhhh - editing to add that I just noticed the AWESOME October giveaway at SITS for a new Photoshop Elements 7! Go check it OUT!

14 Comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I wish I looked that cute when I had a "bad hair day" So cute...she looks like tinker bell!

BBB said...

The VERY first thing I thought when I saw this was FLock of Seagulls... and then immediately I thought of Chandler's Flock of Seagulls flashback on Friends..

Yeah... he's looking GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Brian and Staci said...

Oh how cute is that picture :) Staci here...from Oklahoma...I'm JUST now getting around to spreading the love back around from my spotlight day! Thank you sooo much for your kind and encouraging words :) They made me smile! Your blog is awesome and your boys are super cute! I can't wait to come back and read some more...but for now...I gotta let everyone know just how special they made the day for me :) I'll keep everyone updated on the house !!!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Oh that is to cute! My oldest use to get up looking like that. Thanks for sharing -- Much Love

Anissa

Lex the mom said...

"and I ra-a-an, I ran so far awa-a-ay!

I just ra-a-an, I couldn't get awa-a-ay!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist! He does look like a stylist from the 80s snuck in & did him a good do! That is an adorable photo!

When my hub wakes up with his hair like this, I tend to call him bozo. ;)

This Mom said...

I thought the same thing. Flock of Seagulls then I thought on Chandler during the eighties flash back.

Very Cute.

Tam said...

LOL LOL LOL TOOOOOO CUTE!

Rhea said...

How cute! Look at that hair. He's adorable. I miss those rompers.

Shannon said...

"flock of seagulls" LOL!!!!

I miss the days of footie pjs!

Jen said...

Love the hair! Mornings are my favorite time of the day around here... I just love those sleepy faces!

Ronda's Rants said...

I typed she and I just saw it...I am a Mom of boys and I know my sons would not be amused!! Please...I am sorry...He looks cute!!!

Angie's Spot said...

What a cutie! And now, I can't get that song "And I ran, I ran so far away..." LOL!

Dawn said...

That hair is hilarious!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh - sooo cute!