Carabee over at Land of Bean tagged me for an interesting meme. I love it!
So here are the instructions:
- Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
- Pray that you remember the details.
- Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
Well lets see - most of the pics on this computer are relatively new since this is a new computer so I'm going to use my picturetrail site as a basis since it has older photos.

This is a picture of Cowboy on the 4th of July in 2005 which would make him 6.5 years old. We were at a friends house for dinner and he 'climbed' this tree. To him - this probably felt like he was 30 feet off the ground...to us, all those trunks meet in the middle at the ground so he was barely off the ground. However, I love how he feels he is being such a daredevil and his reckless abandon. He thoroughly enjoyed the moment and in return - we did too.
Thanks Cara - It's really hard to just pick 5 because I would love to see everyone's 6th! I'm going to pass this fun adventure onto:








18 Comments:
What an adorable pic!! You can tell he so proud of himself!
Love the picture! He is such a big boy! Thanks for sharing!
Much Love,
Anissa
That's a cute meme. Cute picture too :)
what a fun picture; he looks like he's having a ball.
And thank you for stopping by. I don't mind cleaning up after spaghetti; bathtime is his favorite time of the day!
That is a great picture! Thanks for playing along!
Thanks for the tag! I don't think I've done this meme before. :o)
A creative meme, by golly! BTW, using your BIMBO snap for my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow. Come on over and join the fun!
Fun!.....but which picture folder?! LOL
I'll play along though.
Great pic...I have a tag like this coming up sometime next week...I set up things to pop up in advance...hope you are having agreat weekend
Tag your it -- come and see!
Much Love
Anissa
I love that! The picture is great and it's a cute idea for a meme!
Cute! And you remembered the details ;)
I did this one... check it out:
http://shannonsnuthouse.blogspot.com/2008/10/photo-meme.html
I love his smile!
Such a cute photo and a fun meme!
Love the new look of your blog.
My youngest son was the tree daredevil. Even when he was tiny, he would slip on his shoes (wrong feet, of coures), waltz over to the cherry tree, climb up several feet, climb back down, then go back into the house. I guess he had to soothe his inner monkey. Who knows!
Cute shot!
blech...I'm getting to it. My 6th photo I first decided on the folder to use was a BORING one.
I'm trying to find a 6th folder with a 6th image that is better - I only about 6 hard drives to search from. You'd think I have one somewhere.
That's such a great smile on Cowboy's face! I'll play along on this meme at some point this week. Trying to catch up on my reading. Thanks!
He is super cute!! What a fun memory!
Post a Comment