So yesterday I got some new cough medicine (I was able to SLEEEEEP!! YAY!) and antibiotics (or was that the day before, not sure it's the cough medicine that has hydrocodone in it so I'm a bit loopy).
ANYYYWAY - today we had soccer and football games to tag team...I got home and Cowboy and Nerdfish took off fishing. Itchy stayed home "to take care of Mommy". I think he really just wanted some Xbox time without some interference from brother...fine with me.
So I told Itchy I was going to take my medicine and probably just lay in bed for a bit. He asked if he could get my medicine for me. I told him no, I'll take care of it - I didn't want him messing with medicine. So I get up, he said he wants to see it and smell it, so I poured it.
As I'm starting to drink it...."Eeeeeeewww Mommy, that looks like PEE! Does it taste like pee???"
Thanks for the help hun! Needless to say it was hard to drink it down.
America, the Beautiful
3 months ago








7 Comments:
LOL how funny!!! I'm sure it was hard to get that down with all of his help! I hope you feel better soon!
Those kiddos always have such HELPFUL comments. LOL! Hope you're feeling much better real soon!
You TOTALLY Rock! If ya wanna see how I Rock, please tune in. And come join in the fun!
Oh, the things kids say! Feel better soon!
Did you tell him it totally tastes like pee, too? I despise cough medicine...take it with a water and gum chaser.
Are you feeling better? That's the mainest thing.
Ahhhh lovely... just tell yourself it's Mt Dew
Cough medicine is just the worst tasting stuff EVER. Why haven't they figured out a way to make it halfway decent? Hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment