Today was our mom's breakfast. A group of about 6 of us from the school meet up for breakfast at Cracker Barrel once a month or so. We always have a good time and we leave right before the lunch rush hour starts. My close friend and I usually go shopping afterwards so it's a nice day.
However, today I got there first and I was sitting at the table waiting for the rest of the ladies to get there. I was looking around and saw this man sitting at a table on the other side of the room. I noticed his hair -it was highlighted. He stood up a few mins later and grabbed his newspaper and stuck it under his arm and walked quickly past me and in to the bathroom. I was sitting at the table that faced the store entrance. I knew exactly who it was...Keith Urban. But then I thought - at the Crack?!? Maybe not. So another one of the ladies walks in (right as he walked out of the bathroom and towards the front door) and she said "Did you see Keith Urban just walk out of here?" So we giggled that if it wasn't Keith Urban, the guy sure missed a good chance, maybe he should be a decoy. Another lady got there and said "I could have sworn I just saw Keith Urban pulling out of here in a Bentley" LOL I don't know many people that AREN'T the real deal to drive Bentley's though.
Living where I do, we see stars quite often and at what would seem like odd places. I think why a lot of famous folks enjoy this area is that people rarely approach them here. The girls started talking about who all we see around here and where. The one similarity in all of them was the fact that nobody approaches them. I guess I'm happy for them that they've got a nice place to live/visit without being constantly hounded.
Anyway - I enjoyed my Urban Crack this morning :>
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








10 Comments:
Never know who you're gonna meet at The Crack, do ya? How are those Pop'rs? Anxious to hear what you think of them!
I love that about Nashville...
Essie & Gert just about DIED the other day when I told them that their dad had peed in a urinal right next to Billy Ray Cyrus at the airport in Nashville.
How exciting! I never get to see anyone famous. Was he as skinny as he looks?
Fun!! I've run into a few famous folk...I think you just gave me some blog material!! Thanks!!
The only famous person I met was Tracy Byrd!
Much Love
Anissa
I've NEVER met a famous person... and have not seen one just out and about like a regular person...
AND a Cracker Barrel is being built on my side of town! Soon I will not have to cross the river to get my Crack! Seriously, I fell to my knees and wept tears of joy when I heard the new a CB was being built so close to me...
I can't wait to tell Libbey this story...because just as Jason Statham is my boyfriend, Keith is her boyfriend, and has been for 3 years. We even took her to see him in concert when she was 5 and she was all, "Why are all these women screaming for him?" She was incredulous...she thought she was the only person who truly loved Keith Urban.
And dude...it was totally him. I'm telling everyone I know that you saw Keith Urban in the Crack. YEP!
Nashville is so cool like that! I swear I saw Michael Douglas in Atlanta a couple months ago. I elbowed Alex and asked, "Is that Michael Douglas?" ... He replied, "Who is Michael Douglas?!" LOLOLOL
Love the breakfast idea--maybe you should start leaving an extra seat at the table. You know, just in case! ;-)
OK, I just saw Malcolm Jamal Warner at the Atlanta airport last weekend!
Post a Comment