So do you think they get many women drivers??

I was driving down the street and actually made a u-turn to get this picture.
If you'd like to join in on the Fun Friday Fiesta with Carrie - head on over, you won't regret it!
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








30 Comments:
I have never heard of this company...
I wonder if they DO get many women drivers indeed!
What a riot! Hubby would get a kick out of that.
Hahaha! I love it :)
I would have turned around too.
What do they sell?? Wait...I don't want to know.
OMG! That's funny! I love your caption that goes with it!
OH GOD!!! love that!
I wonder who is onboard...
Emily
Oh you are my long lost sister separated at birth! I so would have followed that truck around to get that picture too! Hilarious. Thanks so much for visiting TSIK!
OMG that's funny! Definitely worth the U-turn!!
Yes...that is too funny, but I am more impressed that you weren't running late somewhere and could take the time to make that u-turn.
That is cracking me up! I know it shouldn't but oh my goodness, this has me rolling!!
Oh my gosh, the owners have GOT to know how hilarious that is!
We saw those trucks when we were in Mexico. Of course, we had to get a picture of us in front of one. I have absolutely no idea what they sell, though.
Very Funny!
Wait does that say usa? Or Lisa?
You would think companies would take a minute and think before they come up with their names or logos!
Very funny!
This is priceless! You should run a caption contest!
OMG, that is hysterical! What was that company thinking? Furthermore, I hope it's not a family name.
Probably some Italian company that is clueless to the American vernacular.
It means baby boy in Italian. Go figure.
That was to funny! Thanks for sharing -- Much Love -- Now I'm gone find me some bimbo bread. LOL -- wonder if wal-mart carries it. Thanks for sharing.
Anissa
I LOVE this snap! May I please appropriate it for my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes next week? Please stop by today to Share some of that good ol' Caption Love!
Hey, I tagged you for a meme!
I'm dying...that is hilarious! Seriously, WHO thought of THAT name? LOL
Thanks for coming by on Friday when I was featured on SITS! I just got back in town and having a blast visiting everyone who stopped in! LOVE your blog!
~melody~
That is really funny!!!!!
Hysterical! I've never heard of that company before!
hahahaha....this is great! I love that you were stalking the Bimbo truck to get a picture too!
That is HYSTERICAL!!
That is tooo funny! I never have heard of this but it is tooo funny you made a u turn to get a pic! LOVE IT LOVE IT
ROFL
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I can just see you chasing after the Bimbo truck LOL!
Fantastic Halloween Photos! It's so fun to look back! Your kids are adorable!
Oh! This IS good! I love funny things like this!
Post a Comment