Friday Foto Fiesta Fun Fair!

I'm jumping on the Candid Carrie train today for Friday Foto Fiesta!

I thought since today is Itchy's 6th birthday I'd make this foto Friday all about him. Since Cowboy is such a big part of his life, you'll have to suffer through some pics of him too. I know it's supposed to be ONE photo - but I can't do that today. I've tried to put some pictures here that would display his milestones as well as his personality because he truly is a firecracker. Please help me wish Itchy a Happy Birthday!!

The first time Cowboy saw Itchy.

The proud big brother.

It took us about a year to get him to stop wearing this hat.

First day of Mother's Day Out.

Playing in the snow 2004

Graduation day from Mother's Day Out.

At Disney 2005

First day of Kindy

First day of First Grade


Yes you are six my man! Happy Birthday - we are so proud of the person you are shaping up to be.

27 Comments:

BBB said...

Where in the SKEEDOODLE does the time go?????? He's HUGE and ADORABLE and... gosh... I know you're just so proud of your boys and rightly so!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Itchy! Hope you have a fun-filled day!


The 2nd photo, the one with the boys looking at each other... it is PRECIOUS!

EmBee said...

Hi Nik, thanks for stopping by my little corner of blogspace.

Can I just say WOW! You are wonderful with a camera and that 2nd picture is the most precious thing ever! I'm quite sure they never argue with one another but if they ever do? Just pull up this picture... Beautiful!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Itchy, six is such a cool age to be!... Ahhh, I remember it well.
:-)

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Itchy! I agree about photo # 2 - what love!!!! (I think I wandered in via Kathi's site)

Lori said...

That second picture just takes my breath away. Beautiful. Happy Birthday Itchy!

Rhonda said...

Awww! Happy birthday Itchy

Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Great pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today:-) And don't worry...the baking thing is kind of my thing:-)I am trying to see if I can do this for a living:-)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Itchy! I love the second pic also. It just melts you when you see your kids bonding like that!

Deanna said...

Awww... what a great timeline of photos you shared!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet little boy!!! I have a 6yr old as well.

She is my child that suffers from severe food allergies....it's not a fun battle for them. It's very time consuming and heartbreaking for me to see her not enjoy all the things we all eat and take for granted!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Itchy!!! What beautiful photos of the boys... they are just adorable!

Mom In Progress said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your big guy. Wow, its strange how when young we feel birthdays are about us but after being Moms its so emotional to see them for our kids. What a beautiful boy he is.

Cristin said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Such a handsome little dude!!

Dawn said...

Happy birthday Itchy! That second picture is my favorite! How sweet are they???

Being Honest said...

That dimple in his cheek...to die for. Makes me love him and I've never met him. Yeh, I have a thing for dimples. Man, woman or child, if you have dimples then I love you!

A New Yorker said...

As a Doula I just love that first photo!

Jo-Jo said...

Doesn't time seem to fly? Makes me want to cry and it isn't even my son! I know you are proud!

Kelly said...

Happy, Happy Itchy!!
Love the pic of the brothers staring at each other and the first day of Mother's Day Out...that bag is bigger than he is!!!

debi9kids said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?!?
Great pictures through the years! Very sweet!

Lula! said...

He is ADORABLE. With a spoon.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Love the pictures he is so cute -- My baby girl's b-day is on the 1st of next month. Thanks for stopping by today. Much Love

Stacy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - you have such lovely children. Happy Birthday Itchy! :)

Debbie said...

Great pictures and I love the story they tell. He's a good looking young man. You are right to be proud.

Aunt Julie said...

These guys are TOO CUTE! Happy Birthday to Itchy! Six is such a cool age to be!

Aunt Julie said...

BTW, I *tagged* you for a *meme*. Come on over and play!

Shannon said...

Just came back to let you know I've got a little something for you at my blog... come get it!! :)

Jenny said...

What a precious little boy! Isn't it fun (and a little emotional!) to look back and see how much your children have grown! BTW, that second picture of big brother looking into baby brother's eyes is AMAZING!!

Saving The Day said...

I can't even believe how fast time flies by! I remember when he was born! Happy Birthday, Buddy!