Happy Labor Day to everyone! We're hoping to head out to the land of the crazy madness called the lake. Nerdfish (DH), Cowboy, Nerfish's friend (bossman) and his son are going fishing early. Then myself and bossman's wife - who happens to have the same name as I do - will meet up with their little girl and Itchy for a picnic and swimming later.
I've got my thoughts and prayers on friends and family in the gulf states. Ya'll stay safe and update us when you can.
And for Carabee - I found a post on my old Xanga blog that had the song on there.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pondering thought for those that get sucked into the world of the Wiggles from time to time....
Does anybody else sing one of their songs like this??....
"Can you stand on one foot and shake your hands?"
I tend to inwardly sing it (and I caught myself this morning) as "Can you stand on one foot and shake your ASS?"
How wrong is THAT? I guess it's a good thing I never actually put a voice to it - because this morning it came so natural to me. LOL!
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








5 Comments:
You are so wrong... and I love it.
You'd be a strong condender for a cabinet position.
That's funny! I think that IS how you're supposed to sing it!
Have a fun fishing/picnic trip! And thanks for the prayers!
Have fun today! Don't get to incredibly sunburned! And yes in the next few weeks, I will be posting my kids in their adorable glasses just as soon as we get them!
I've sang the same lyrics in my head! Actually, hubby and I enjoy changing the lyrics to lots of those songs... we add lots of bad words and otherwise inappropriate material...
Post a Comment