I found great humor in this...

Shannon over at Shannon's Nut House was given the task of Googling your screen name and the word NEEDS after it and seeing what you REALLY need.


Nik: needs food. Well of COURSE I do - I haven't eaten breakfast yet!

Nik needs some new jeans? That's scary, how do they know what I have in my closet? STALKERS

Nik need to take Jerry out. Well I guess once meet Jerry I will give it consideration.

Nik needs help. LOL doesn't take a psychic to figure that one out - GENIUS Wait, mental help or are we talking house cleaning help?

Nik needs something different right now. Awwww, they're thinking of me. Variety is ALWAYS appreciated ;>

Nik needs a nose job. Wow - critical much? I like my nose just fine thank you.

Nik needs an iPhone. Hey, now we're talkin!

Nik needs socks... REALLY? I like walking around barefoot. But if you find some of those that have toes - grab 'em for me!

Nik needs a new love. What's wrong with my current love?

Nik needs support.. PREACH ON SISTAH!!! HOOK AND SPIN!


That was fun - thanks Shannon. What do YOU need???

8 Comments:

Dawn said...

I will have to try this! You are cracking me up!

Cristin said...

I gotta try this... I need lots o' stuff!!

Carla said...

My first?

Carla needs to pee.

Later...Carla needs a shrink.

I'm not liking these too much! LOL

Shannon said...

ha ha! These are great!

So, Google said I need help, too... and my husband did this with his name and Google said the same thing for him! Sheesh, Google... if you think we all need help, then how about actually helping us already!!! (hee hee hee)

BBB said...

Okay - because of the formatting on my work computer, I could only see:

Well of COURSE I do - I haven't eaten breakfast yet!

That's scary, how do they know what I have in my closet? STALKERS

Well I guess once meet Jerry I will give it consideration.

LOL doesn't take a psychic to figure that one out - GENIUS Wait, mental help or are we talking house cleaning help?

Awwww, they're thinking of me. Variety is ALWAYS appreciated ;>

Wow - critical much? I like my nose just fine thank you.

Hey, now we're talkin!

REALLY? I like walking around barefoot. But if you find some of those that have toes - grab 'em for me!

What's wrong with my current love?

PREACH ON SISTAH!!! HOOK AND SPIN!

I didn't realize there were other words and so this made NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL!!!!!

Then I highlighted it and VOILA! more words!!!!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

these are awesome

mine started off with Judy needs counseling.

Heather said...

A bunch of people are doing this and it's HYSTERICAL!!

Angie's Spot said...

I'm doing this meme on Sunday. It's too funny!