We try to have a girls breakfast at least once a month. As I was driving to our breakfast "at the Crack" (some of you will get that), I saw this trailer at a light and got tickled. I immediately started fumbling around for my camera so I could take a pic. I figured I would get a nice and focused picture at the next light but he surprised me and turned so I had to hurry and get a snapshot.
The funny part about it is - try to figure out what the trailer says...I've broken it up into bits and pieces for you.
CLOSEST
CLOSER
TADA! The full view that I got.
So what do YOU think it says??
I'll just say this - I feel much smarter today than I did yesterday. LOL
Candid Carrie has a GREAT photo fest every Friday so we can share fun pictures. Go take a look and comment on other blogs - it's always a blast!
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








16 Comments:
Ok...I am going to guess and say "For Rent, Stop Here". That's the best I got:-)
umm Mr Frent got carried away, and they want him to stop?
I used to drive by a house where they sold fire wood and they had a hand made sign that said
Wood Fore Sale
I took a picture a year ago but I can't find it now LOL
LOL
Oh my gosh....is it front stop???
I'm curious now.
BTW, I'm married to my high school sweetheart too!
Oh my gosh....is it front stop???
I'm curious now.
BTW, I'm married to my high school sweetheart too!
Yeah, front stop is my guess.. but not sure what its for???
"Frequent stops"! How funny!
lol...frequent stops....that is too funny! Have a GREAT weekend!
I'm going to have to agree with frequent stops, although if so, that is THE worst misspelling of frequent ever. Very funny!
Gosh...I can't even guess....unless the guys' name is Frent Stop and he really likes to write it a lot all over his trailer....
Gosh...I can't even guess....unless the guys' name is Frent Stop and he really likes to write it a lot all over his trailer....
Ahhhh, I never would have guessed frequent stops!!! lol
I am blonde and it took me a while but I am guessing Frequent stop! You have to follow up and let us know!
I'm going with the majority and choosing frequent stops...I totally stole it from the other commenters...I had NO idea myself!
Just came back to tell you I've got another award for ya... come by and get it! :)
I need to carry my camera in my car, because opportunities like this abound in Alabama!
Was Fred Sanford driving?
I missed Candid Carrie this week... will have to post two photos next week... I wouldn't have guessed what that is supposed to say.... I'm dumb like that.
Post a Comment