Okie - so as I mentioned, we're headed out to the lake to meet friends (well Nerdfish's boss and his family)....so I wake up this morning and we have a new "FRIEND". I'm not sure WHO invited this person, but I sure didn't. Their name is ZANE. ZANE the ZIT. Yes folks I woke up with a big 'ole whoppin zit that might need a new zip code....or is that ZIT code??? I'm pretty sure it's a beacon of grossness and houses a light house in it to make sure all the world can see it and steer clear.
You know - I can deal with pesky ants and various bugs on picnics - but Zane - ohhh no. Maybe the glaring brightness from my white thighs in a swimsuit will help detour people from looking at Zane. I wonder if I need to pack it a sandwich too?
Anyways - prayers to those in Gustuv's path - everyone else - watch out for Zane, he might knock you off the road.
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








8 Comments:
Thanks for stopping by! We are sitting and waiting while the first rain bands of Gustav draws near. It it pretty calm right now with some wind gust. Will continue to update my blog on the storm until we lose power. Much Love to You All From Queen Bee!
ZIT code... LOL!
It never fails, does it? Have somewhere to go or people to meet... and a big ol' zit pops up. UGH! I hate when that happens!
You are So dang funny...
I have his girlfriend Zelda over here...
Oh my goodness, that is too funny! Hope you had fun!
Too funny. I get the good old monthly eruption, enough to drive a girl crazy!
Oh, Gosh...Zane seems to turn up at the most incovenient times! Hope your outing was fun, anyway!
Why does Zane not understand how things are supposed to work? If we are past the age of 30, there should be no more visits, right? Ugh! Yeah well, Zane still visits on a quite a regular basis. Oddly enough, it's always around the same time I get another "visitor". hmmmmmm
Post a Comment