Adding a pic for Lizzy....and Jen B....

I wouldn't show my forehead and "need'n to be tweezed" brows for just anyone hun ;>

As you can see - it's starting to bruise. One small bruise over the right eye and a BIGGUN over the left and where it cut me. LOL kinda gave me wrinkle forehead with me looking up. Almost looks like from that angle I might be working a black eye too. Nice!! Oh well....here I am in all my Xbox slapped glory.



Jen - oh my gosh - how awful that customers are saying that!! I'll let you know if I get any comments - maybe not if my bangs can keep it covered.

14 Comments:

Meaghan said...

OUCH!! Nice blog.

xoxo
Meaghan
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com

Lauren W said...

Oh dear! That looks mighty sore and tender :( I do hope it heals quickly.

CaraBee said...

Ouch! Thank goodness for bangs!

Dawn said...

Ouch!!! That hurts!

Jen said...

You don't look as bad as I pictured... but OUCH! Those controllers really are heavy! Hope you heal quickly!

Shannon said...

OUCH! Poor thing... hope it gets better soon!

Shannon said...

Oh, and I like the new blog look! :)

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Oh I'm so sorry -- That had to hurt like hell! Hope it gets better and you feel better. Thanks for sharing -- Much Love

Saving The Day said...

Owchie! Well, I think your pretty eyes should divert people's attention from your goose eggs! ; )

Kathi Roach said...

Wow! That really got you didn't it??

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday...100 things and being saucy was a lot of fun!!
I'm happy to report the boy is loving middle school...and it's just another proof that my worry was for nothing...I love how clear you got with the tiles...I get that way with painting!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Would Love to redo your blog! Tried to find your e-mail to send you some questions but couldn't find it. Thanks for offering -- Much Love

Rhea said...

That makes my head hurt just looking at it. OUCH!!

You have such pretty eyes. :o)

Lula! said...

OUCH!!!!