As I mentioned, one of the reasons we went to the lake was so the guys could go fishing....and boy did they fish....and fish....and fish....and fish. Here's all of the pics of them actually FISHING. I'll show the rewards of their fishing tomorrow :> If you didn't catch part one with it's pictures...head on over HERE.
What a great BIG EYED expression...
Yeah - I think we're losin' him....20 mins is about all he can handle.
The lessons are never ending...."this is how you get the fish off the hook"
Cowboy is TOO cool to be caught sitting and fishing.
Cowboy fishing with my dad on the bank.
My dad. It did get a little chilly out there one morning.
Tune in this weekend for pictures of their fish and misc fun pictures.
If you haven't already done so - please check out Carrie's Fun Foto Friday Fiesta!
















27 Comments:
Looks like the boys had fun! Nerdfish and your dad, too!
These are great pictures!!! The lake looks so peaceful and relaxing. My husband LOVES to fish...me, not so much.
Have a great weekend!!
Nik, thank you for playing again! I just love "guy" pictures.
What a great memory for the boys to have!!
These are all great pictures and great memories. How Americana. :)
Boys and fishing--you gotta love it!!
I've never really "gotten" fishing. I mean you pretty much just sit there for hours and hours. That said, I understand that the boys do love it and anything that keeps them out of trouble is a good thing.
The look of utter concentration is priceless!
I taught my daughter how to fish, as well, and she LOVES it!
It looks like the boys had a wonderful time fishing!
WOW! What a wonderful, beautiful place to vacation (I scrolled down thru the "rustic" rental :-). Looks like a good time was had by the fishermen!
Thanks for visiting my blog via BATW,
Susan
These are times they'll never forget. It's great they have a hobby and special place with dad and grandpa. Too few kids get this chance these days. Good old fashioned fun. YEAH!
I love those pictures. We plan on going camping next year and fishing. I so love to go fishing (bass fishing my favorite) The kids looked like they were having a good time. Too Cute! Much Love
That looks like so much fun !
I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go fishing.
What a beautiful setting. Not to mention gorgeous boys!
Loved the pictures!
I remember fishing with my Dad as a kid. Those are some of my favorite memories.
your boys are so cute, I just smile every time I see them, they need more hugs.. :D before there are too many coodies on "girls"
awww, I love it! Mine loved fishing when they were younger.
Those are great pictures but all I can think is WHEN did those boys get so big?????????
Love all the pics!!! That's awesome...the young ones learning from the older ones..that's great!
looks like they had lots of fun! what a great vacation...
My hubby can't wait to take Graham fishing. Great photos!!
My gosh, they are so cute...looks like a good time was had by all!
Thanks for popping by!
those are great shots - my son loves to fish as well!
Can you believe I have never been fishing? I am sure I would love it! Just have to convince the hubby to let me tag along!
Great pictures. I like the one with Cowboy and your dad. He will treasure that one for sure.
Great pics! I'm off to check out the fruits of their labor.
Post a Comment