We went on our trip last week to Watts Bar Lake (and Dollywood) and met up with my family. We had a very good time and even more importantly, the kids had a great time.
I'm trying to get my bearings back and such and I'll be sure to inundate ya'll with photos in the next day or so.
America, the Beautiful
2 months ago








6 Comments:
I'm glad you had a nice trip!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Glad you had a good time... can't wait to see your pics and hear all about your trip :)
Every time I come back from vacation I think that I should allot myself at least a day or two of decompression time before returning to regular life. Never happens though. Glad you had a good time!
Glad you had a wonderful time! I always find myself needing a few days to re-coop, too. Hope you're having a great week!
You were at DOllywood... dang you were so CLOSE!!!!!
I *will* make it to Dollywood someday!! So glad you had a nice vacation. Can't wait to see the pics of what you've been up to! xo
Post a Comment